Monday, July 30, 2007

A Neat Start

Ok, finally I've got started, at least a few lines of codes in vbscript in Win Vista on my new laptop. The code, from my perspective of view, believed to be the best starter, as the moment I wrote this code was my peak ideas time. I feel non other ways or tools which I can spend except writing it through my mostly used editor, the vbscript editor (vbsedit). The code, although its simplicity, contains the single line of database object, an input line, processing line and execution line. There is it, very simple.

But the expanding is worth for it, as the implementation goes, the expanding and extending methods could easily get through, while my brains works for more individual solution and references to other things like a formula, data banks, knowledge base, repository, and any AI units.

As the time goes by, I've received an offer from one special inventor known in Malaysia to invite me to join his new project on networking protocol (a very high-definition network based project), which, in turn, said that I have such a potential in programming with C to get involved in his project. I am quite surprised, and I do take the challenge, we dealt the agreement and I started the project, even there are a pre-requisite for me before I could start safely.

Right now I am actively searching for a Linux gurus for guiding me into the new different 'territory' in order to work with this project.

For my office works, there is not much programming stuff available. All my jobs is supporting and maintaining beside doing some stuff like scripting and troubleshooting.

With the new gadgets, I hope they will accompany my life as well.

1 comment:

hafidzkhalili said...

Project apa aku nak join bleh?