Sunday, September 09, 2007

My Hobbies and works

Hi all, after a 'long time no see' event happens in this blog, I'm here to continue what I'm saying about myself in the only blog about me and my life. Ok, afterall, this is my dream: to enable me to accomplish my life through my hobbies and my work. What I mean by this statement is, everyday I'm facing with a same situation: how to accompany the world with my thoughts, and how to make this world of peoples trust in me. After I keep spinning my head thinking how to solve this matter, finally I've found one solution, to blend anything left behind my dreams, my hobbies and my works together.

What to be the truth is, when I woke up, I always had a dream of the future, where myself is totally 'blended' with the every aspects of the life, my interests, my hobbies and my imagination. This is like what the people said when the dreams comes true, but to me, its more than just the dream itself. It also includes my interests, my hobbies and the likes. This is because my interests have many aspects of my life and my behaviour, like, for example, I take one of it, say, cooking. When I do cooking, I get the meals I want, that suits to my health, cuisines and also the eating style. I am the one who only know, after a long period of discoveries upon myself, that whatever contains in my interest or hobbies is related to myself, including my own spirit of nature, and also health. What I want and don't like is always contain in my hobbies, like when I played some musics on an instrument such as the organ, I do exercise my fingers, hands, arms and also my legs, where it moves my circulation of bloods, my moods, where it suits to the songs that I played, and my soul, relaxed, while attempting to believe that I can played such a beautiful songs. Thats all the relationships between my hobbies and health.

While for my works, I've also found some similar relationships, but this times it seldom flaws, like a plane wants to land in a crosswind condition. If I could handle it easily, than the chance to survive in my life is 100%. To make it easy, it involve a many steps, so as I've took a lot in a past times. This is to be related to my current abilities and disabilities(strength and weaknesses) about my jobs. To overcome this, I have to train a lot instead of practicing a true nature of the works of an engineer, where it could be having a shield from various swords, like the anger, complaints, and unsatisfaction of my jobs. This is the most energy needed part to me, where I do need to build a such 'shield'. This shield may last longer, if it is build by the proper material, and it too could crash soon if it is being built by the less quality ingredients. The ingredients include the strength and weaknesses of myself, where I found it all contains in my hobbies, interests and dreams so far.

What happens in my dreams is it keep telling me the clue to many things, like what I need to do to solve my certain problem of situations, like dealing with a person or any troubleshooting of any part of the system or even totally dealing with the machines. To deal with a human, you need to talk, prove, and relate it to the many parts of the world, to make them understand. As for the system or machines, you need to demonstrate and interact as personally as you could to it, hence the idea of a HAL 9000 supercomputer, which I will be building it soon. One example of my dreams is I keep saw my table fan at my own bedroom(in my dream it appears to be my old bedroom where now it has become my younger brother's room), where it always make its own decision, whether to speed up, slow down, or stops at all, depending on how many times and electricity has been consumed since I'm in that room for a day.(I think this might remind me of staying a long time in a bedroom). And when I fix it, check for the errors, or logs(if it have:)), or re-detach and re-attach it back, it still behave the same. So, after annoyed by that thing, I couldn't bang it, because it is also 'alive', by giving a warning to make the other electrical equipment taking over its behavior if it died soon. After a while, I keep saw the light, keep switched off one by one, after its usage period is over. This also remind me of the electricity usages, as I always left too many lights on in my house. This scenario also keep giving me an idea on how to solve the problems, by relating to all my hobbies and interests.

As I said just now, I could link all the electrical equipment to one central computer, where I could control the times, or its behavior to operates in many conditions, in order to saves the energy. I have a lot of ideas keep growing in my mind about the new inventions, solutions and many alternatives in order to keep myself and this world safe, green and healthy forever.

This is what I call the relationships between my dreams and my interests, beside my hobbies and my works as I told you just now. One other thing is that when I doing my hobbies, it exercise me and unwind me from any pressure I might experience during my works or daily jobs. As for this, I have a new planning, which I would like to join back my music classes that I have left for about a decade ago, where I used to attend the music class to learn the organ at the Technics Music School at Subang Jaya. Here I've learned until grade 4, but never took an exam. I stopped here because I have the other important things to catch up in my life at that time, my studies. At that time, by the year 1997, I was at the Inpens College taking a Pre-Science course held by the Mara Institute of Technology (now UITM), in order to take the engineering course if I could get the good grade. Due to a struggling habits at that time (Pre-UITM course often thaught in that way at many of the franchise available), I have to skip any of my side activities during that time and continue studying. Now is only the best time I thought for myself, of having such the activities in the past times. I can enjoy my hobbies, taking extra curriculum or sports, or having fun enjoying any extra jobs or freelancing works. This could also build my strengths, as I've saw in my dreams earlier.

Ok, this is all for me to talk about my dreams and hobbies, and I would create another blog on my dreams soon, so do keep updated with my daily posts! Adios, big buddy!

No comments: