Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Man's Voice

Thanks for your viewings of this new post, actually I'm working on more blogs to be coming after this, though I'm running out of time. This post will tell you about the so known branch of my interests, i.e a parts of my hobbies, but this times its close to philosophies or thoughts.

Just now, just before I begin to write this post, I've read the very beautiful blogs, one about my favorite local author, Faisal Tehrani, whom I've read one of his popular book, entitled 'Bila Tuhan Berbicara'. I'm keep on getting on his books, for his works is the best of his imagination and thoughts, not to compare with the leading international one.

To be mention with this measures, honestly speaking, I'm looking for the sake of all mankind who seek for the global fairness. Unlike some part, like what claimed by the blog I read before, where in this world there are such an entity who likes to hides the 'lights' given by the God to them from the public. This statements has been thought by the president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad , in his speech read by me in that blog. What he claims is that the scientist and professors did not done the works like what the God has told them to do. They do the job, but instead manipulating it by hiding some useful elements, such as the spiritual and holy parts, which links to the mankind. This could destroy the peace, and distort the nature of the world itself.

I do agree with his statement, well, if the scientist of the leading country has done the true job previously, why then we saw too much of disasters, war, terrorists, and also a human discriminations? There is a 'light' of someone voice that proved that the life we are carry on is containing a final path or destination to the default 'world', where everything starts here. This is our journey, and its only lasts temporarily. So, for this reason, I've found a people like this could be a good interpreter to the world who are in thirst of justice and truth. People of Iran, say did in need of true justice upon them, because they live in a complete disaster in the past of 30 years. Just imagine, how a country of the people who don't commit everything on a war, but instead becomes a victim of terrorism. This could be a bad story but not for this part of a country of a world. They are all humans like we do, they eat, they live, they work and play like we do, so what in the world did the power world got to do with it? War? Kill? Conquer? Perhaps they seek an extra freedom by doing this, so that they could overtake or hide all of the innocent worlds' gifts or advantages, like what have they found so far.

As to the new man's voice, this will be like him and the author of my new favorite books of a thoughts, philosophy and also a humanity and nature. This person talks much of the God teachings, mankind and the relationships between them, and therefore it binds together and becomes a very beautiful works so far. I like almost all of his books, where the books discuss a lot of topics, more than just the religous or the science as well. I covers through almost every aspects of human beings, so that I think this person might have a huge perspective of human journey as well. He might know more about our journey on earth, like what to be called a 'Khalifah', the man who sent by God to earth to manage earth and to pray to Him, and describes it harmonically in his books. I like it. The ideas behind his works can be my examples of my daily routines, as I wouldn't confuse of any bad things exists on this world.


To be true, I am a software engineer, but, in the same time, I would like to practice it in the very true ways according to the God, my only religous and teachings, thus a philosophies lies beyond it. In this holy month of Islam, may I take the time to 'repair' myself and upgrading my track upon the right path to the God. This is related to how I manage my life, how well I accomplish my tasks, my future and my destiny. Together, I would like to share this bless with all of the participating people, especially muslims around the world. This may include the unity of all the residents of the innocent people, by approaching the healthy way of unity and life.


May God bless you always, happy Ramadhan and Eid-Ul-Fitr coming soon.

No comments: